Our online doctors have treated over 415,000 patients.
See an Online Doctor in Nevada for Primary Care
High blood pressure
See an Online Doctor in Nevada for Urgent Care
Online Doctor in Nevada FAQ
Is telemedicine legal in Nevada?
Yes, telemedicine is legal in Nevada. Telemedicine services are federally legal and accessible throughout the U.S. The use of telemedicine has greatly increased due to the COVID pandemic, and is a common, safe, and convenient way to receive healthcare services from your doctor.
Can I do a doctor’s visit online in Nevada?
Yes, you can talk to a doctor online in Nevada. To make doctor’s visit online in Nevada, follow these simple steps:
– Make an appointment online using our app or website. PlushCare offers telehealth services every day, even if it is outside of normal business hours, a weekend, or even a holiday.
– Attend your appointment via virtual video chat from your smartphone or computer. Our doctors will conduct an appointment as usual, and will diagnose you and create a unique treatment plan that works for you. If your doctor decides it is necessary, they will write you a prescription and electronically send it to your local pharmacy.
– Pick up your prescription from your choice of pharmacy.
– Chat with your online care team anytime. If you have any questions or concerns, you have access to unlimited messaging with our care team right from our app.
What conditions can online doctors treat in Nevada?
Online doctors in Nevada can treat many different conditions. We treat urgent medical conditions like:
– Cold & flu
– Urinary tract infections
– Sinus infections
– Pink eye
– Bacterial infections
– Sore throat
– Bacterial vaginosis
We can also help treat ongoing conditions such as:
– Thyroid disorders
And everyday care like:
– Writing prescriptions
– Prescription refills
– Birth control
– Hair loss
PlushCare also focuses on mental health care, providing services like:
– Online therapy for depression and anxiety
– Mental health conditions
– Prescribing and refilling antidepressants
Can I see an online doctor in Nevada without insurance?
Yes, you can see an online doctor in Nevada without insurance. PlushCare provides online care to everyone who needs access to a doctor. PlushCare connects patients with and without insurance with our online doctors in Nevada.
Can virtual visit doctors prescribe medicine in Nevada?
Yes, a virtual doctor can prescribe medication in Nevada. During your appointment with an online doctor, they will assess your condition and determine if medication is needed. If your virtual doctor concludes that you need a prescription, they will write one for you and electronically send it to your local pharmacy, where you can pick it up at your convenience.
Telehealth is not appropriate for serious conditions that require immediate attention or emergency care. If you experience any life-threatening issues, call 911 or go to an emergency room immediately.
Download our free mobile app
Get on-demand access to a doctor on your phone with the free PlushCare mobile app.